Our Career Consultants are available to work with you from day one, to support student employability and career transition. This can include:
- supporting ‘in Faculty’ curriculum activity by inputting into module sessions on employability related matters
- designing and delivering bespoke career sessions for particular cohorts of your students
- recommending career resources to support career transition and development
- attending subject, or other departmental, meetings to discuss employability and careers related matters.
We are happy to offer you a personal briefing on our comprehensive careers and employability resources and the tailored support we offer. To arrange this:
- contact your Faculty Link Career Consultant
- email email@example.com
- telephone +44 (0) 1865 484670.