I need a letter confirming that I am a student at Oxford Brookes. Where do I get this?

  • An Attendance Certificate or 'Proof of Enrolment' is a document that you may need for a wide variety of situations including opening a student bank account, as a reference for a letting agent, or if you need to apply for a Schengen Visa. Attendance Certificates can be issued to students once you have completed your full enrolment. You will also need to update your semester/term-time address before requesting the Attendance Certificate as for most uses the address must appear on the Certificate.

    To update of add your semester/term-time address, please follow the steps below:

    • Firstly, you will need to update your semester/term-time address. To do this, log in to your Student Information using the instructions provided to you during online enrolment. On the lefthand panel, click on My Personal Information. You can view or alter your address and telephone details link found on the right side of the page.
    • After updating your address, you can request an Attendance Certificate in person at the Student Central counter in the JHB Building on Headington Campus, or alternatively you can request an Attendance Certificate is posted out to your semester/term-time address by emailing studentcentral@brookes.ac.uk. Certificates at our counter are produced while you wait, obtaining a certificate by post will take 4-5 days.