How do I change my expected completion date?

  • UMP Students

    Before requesting the extension to your studies, please consider the following:

    • Does the extension mean that you are going to have taken more than 22 modules in Stage II of your programme? If so, you will be in breach of Regulation B2.7 vi and will no longer qualify for an Honours degree.
    • If you are in receipt of funding, have you investigated the funding available during your extension period? If you are unsure, please contact the Brookes Union Advice Service.
    • If you are an international student on a Tier 4 visa, please contact the International Student Advice Team before requesting the change.
    • To request the change, please contact the Student Records Team stating the length of extension you require.

    Postgraduate Students

    You should seek advice from your Student Support Co-ordinator(s) or Academic Adviser and check the Regulations for Postgraduate Taught Programmes.

    Please submit a request via an F50 form to the Course & Student Administration Team.

    Once your completion date is correct, if you need an updated student card, please contact to request one.