Before requesting the extension to your studies you should seek advice from your Student Support Co-ordinator or Academic Adviser.
You might also need to consider the following:
- If you are in receipt of funding, have you investigated the funding available during your extension period? If you are unsure, please contact the Brookes Union Advice Service.
- If you are an international student on a Tier 4/Student visa, please contact the International Student Advice Team before requesting the change.
- Will the extension exceed your overall time limit? Please refer to the appropriate Regulations for Study for confirmation of your maximum period of study.
To request the change:
- Undergraduate students - email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the length of extension you require.
- Postgraduate students - submit an F50 Moodle form.
Once your completion date has been extended, you might need to update your student card. To do so, please contact the Student Central Advice Team.