How do I change my subject of study?

  • Before requesting a change to your programme of study we would advise you to speak to your Subject Co-ordinator, Academic Advisor or Student Support Coordinator regarding any potential financial, Visa or programme implications that you may need to be aware of.

    If you are an undergraduate student, please follow the Subject change guidance. Postgraduate or non-UMP students should complete an F101 form which can be found on the  Student Request Forms page.