I have moved to a new address. How do I inform the University of this?

It is important that we have up-to-date address information for you so that we are able to remain in contact with you for the duration of your course. The quickest way to make a change to your address is to log in to Student Information and use the 'Update Personal Information' option in the Student menu to amend your personal details, including your address.

You should review this information each time you complete your online enrolment.

If you are an international student with a Tier 4/Student visa, you also need to update your new contact details with the Home Office and your Police Registration Certificate (if you have to register). If you have any questions, talk to the International Student Advice Team

For other enquiries, please contact the Student Central Advice Team.

Back to top