I'm unhappy with the results I have received and would like to request a review.

It is not possible to alter your results simply because you disagree with the examiner about the level of your performance. If you are unhappy with your results, please take the following steps:

  • Firstly, obtain feedback from the Module Leader.
  • If your feedback does not clarify the reason for the mark you have received, then please arrange to speak to your Module Leader directly. If you are not comfortable speaking to your Module Leader, then please contact your Student Support Co-ordinator.
  • If, after this discussion, you believe you have grounds for a review, then please submit a request to review within two months of the results being published. For more information about grounds under which a review can take place, please see the information about academic appeals on the Student Investigation & Resolution Team website. Please be aware that you cannot challenge an academic judgement.
  • To find out if you have a case for appeal and how best to present it, the Brookes Union Advice Service are on hand to offer free, impartial advice.