If you are arranging a reunion, to catch up with former classmates and take a look around your old campus, then we may be able to give you a helping hand by:
- organising a campus tour for your group
- taking photos of the reunion
- booking an Oxford Brookes venue or room for free (depends on availability as teaching takes priority during term time)
- ordering catering from our range of bespoke menus and providing the facility for guests to pay easily online
- helping book accommodation in student halls during the summer using an alumni discount
- contacting your former lecturers
- organising archive displays with special collections or the library or other archivists.
All of the above are subject to staff availability and resources. Please give us as much notice as possible.
“Many thanks for organising our tour of the campus. Our tour ambassador Hilary was a delight. We all agreed how proud we are of being alumni of such a wonderful university!”
Nick Conway ’90 (Civil Engineering)