Taught Student Information Management is led by Verity Harris, and areas of responsibility include:
- curriculum management for all on-campus provision
- management of the student record for on-campus taught students from enrolment to final award
- programme support for staff and on-campus taught students
- oversight of all on-campus taught exam committee processes and training
- module registration processes
- management of certificate and transcript production for on-campus taught programmes and students.