Certificate of Real Estate Investment Finance (CREIF)
Find a courseExpand
The Certificate in Real Estate Investment Finance (CREIF) was developed in response to industry demand for a practical and applied CPD programme that gives real estate professionals across all sectors the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the real estate investment market. Previous students have included asset managers, fund managers, investment bankers, project managers, valuers, developers and analysts.
The CREIF programme is delivered purely online, offering students a flexible and innovative way to study.
You’ll develop and expand your knowledge of the practices that underpin the sector by studying:
- The Real Estate Investment Market
- Applied Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations.
How to apply
Financial support and scholarships
Learning and assessment
- The four 'stand-alone’ core modules enable students to start the programme at any of the four entry points throughout the year.
- Learning is supported via a series of online webinars, video podcasts, audio recordings and virtual quizzes. The regular webinars give students the opportunity to virtually attend lectures led by module leaders, take part in presentations, as well as network and share study experiences with fellow students from across the world. Recordings of the webinars are made available as part of each module.
- Each module is organised around six learning packages allowing students to work at their own pace and keep track of their learning.
- The CREIF programme is practically based and offers the opportunity to share knowledge and experience in real life situations.
- CREIF students are part of a strong online community with access to discussion boards and chat rooms via the university’s online learning environment, as well as designated groups on various social media platforms.