Louise teaches on the BA and PGCE programmes for Primary Education. She is currently module lead for Developing the Mathematics Curriculum, Extending Professional Practice and Professional Studies. Louise is also a visiting tutor on school placements and helps to organise the annual Brookes Inclusion conference.
Teaching and supervision
- Thinking Mathematically and being Mathematical
- Developing the Mathematics Curriculum
- Extending Mathematical Understanding
- Child Development and Learning
- Extending Professional Practice
- Developing Outstanding Professional Practice
- Professional Studies
- PGCE Mathematics
Memberships of professional bodies
- Workgroup member for BBO Maths Hub ITT
- Member of NAMA
- Louise has taught across primary schools in Warwickshire, Coventry and Oxfordshire.
- She worked as a Maths Consultant for Oxfordshire Local Authority for six years.
- Louise led the Every Child Counts programme across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Milton-Keynes.
- Louise has worked as an SLE for GLF schools and has been a Mastery specialist lead for GLOW maths hub.
- Her most recent school based role was as Executive Deputy Headteacher across two primary schools in Banbury.