Ms Louise Price
BA (QTS) MA Early Mathematical Intervention
Senior Lecturer in Primary Education and Core Curriculum
School of Education
Louise teaches on the BA and PGCE programmes for Primary Education. She is currently module lead for Developing the Mathematics Curriculum, Extending Professional Practice and Professional Studies. Louise is also a visiting tutor on school placements and helps to organise the annual Brookes Inclusion conference.
Teaching and supervision
- Thinking Mathematically and being Mathematical
- Developing the Mathematics Curriculum
- Extending Mathematical Understanding
- Child Development and Learning
- Extending Professional Practice
- Developing Outstanding Professional Practice
- Professional Studies
- PGCE Mathematics
Memberships of professional bodies
- Workgroup member for BBO Maths Hub ITT
- Member of NAMA
- Louise has taught across primary schools in Warwickshire, Coventry and Oxfordshire.
- She worked as a Maths Consultant for Oxfordshire Local Authority for six years.
- Louise led the Every Child Counts programme across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Milton-Keynes.
- Louise has worked as an SLE for GLF schools and has been a Mastery specialist lead for GLOW maths hub.
- Her most recent school based role was as Executive Deputy Headteacher across two primary schools in Banbury.