FCCA, Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA), PGCert in Teaching in Higher Education
Lecturer in Accounting
Oxford Brookes Business School
Teaching accounting modules to accounting and non-accounting students at undergraduate level.
Teaching and supervision
- Accounting and Economics (BSc (Hons))
- Accounting and Finance (BSc (Hons))
- Business and Finance (BSc (Hons))
- Introduction to Accounting 1
- Introduction to Accounting 2
- Raising Individual Financial Awareness
- Accounting and Financial Information
- Management Accounting
- Applied Financial Skills
Than teaches management accounting, financial management and financial accounting modules to both undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) students and also involved in teaching accounting modules to non-accounting students at both UG and PG level. He had involved in delivering online accounting module to MBA students at Brookes in 2012. He also provides mentoring to UG students for BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree from Oxford Brookes University.