This research theme stream engages in:
- research to optimise health and wellbeing during maternity, childbearing, and beyond
- activities to promote the implementation of the best available research into maternity care provision.
The research stream is led by Dr Ethel Burns and carried out by the OxMater team.
This research theme stream engages in research around:
- health and social care relating to children, young people and family wellbeing
- children covering childhood, adolescence and young adulthood
- safeguarding, child protection, child health, looked-after children, and the role of the family unit including parenting, school, and community influences on child and family wellbeing.
The research stream is led by Dr Sarah Bekaert and carried out by the OxCaF team.