The Oxford Institute of Applied Health Research (OxInAHR), is a vibrant, multi-disciplinary research institute which comprises a community of scholars who share a passion to identify, examine and implement best quality health care within our areas of expertise. The Institute (formerly known as OxINMAHR) comprises three research centres with various thematic areas of strength and focus as well as a central hub for leadership, research operations and research degrees programme.
Our common goal is to produce world-class health-related translational research that will impact upon health and social care delivery and clinical practice. Our aims are to:
- produce world-class health and social care research which will improve service delivery, patient care and population health and wellbeing
- develop nursing, midwifery and allied health research capacity and capability
- promote and support national and internal research collaborations
- deliver the Applied Health Research Doctoral Training Programme(s)
- support clinical research training and education
- develop and support research commercialisation
- foster a diverse and inclusive environment for our research to flourish
If you have a particular interest in any aspect of our work, then please visit the appropriate research theme and our leadership page for direct contact details.