The Centre for Movement, Occupational and Rehabilitation Sciences is a growing research centre which brings together three key ingredients - Research, Education and Care.
MOReS is underpinned by a strong research team under five key research themes:
- Clinical Applied Nutrition (CAN)
- Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Research (CLEAR)
- Movement Science Group (MSG)
- Occupational Sciences (OS)
- Trauma Rehabilitation and Musculoskeletal Health (TRaMH)
Our flagship Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Unit (CLEAR Unit) based at the Centre for Sports enables chonic conditions (Pulmonary, Musculoskeletal and Neurological) to exercise in a supported environment with our clinical expertise and research excellence, whilst being supported by clinical professionals.