The Centre for Movement, Occupational and Rehabilitation Sciences is a growing research centre which brings together three key ingredients - research, education and care.
MOReS is underpinned by a strong research team under six key research themes:
- Clinical Applied Nutrition (CAN)
- Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Research (CLEAR)
- Health Innovation and Technology Trials (HITT)
- Movement Science Group (MSG)
- Occupational Sciences (OS)
- Trauma Rehabilitation and Musculoskeletal Health (TRaMH)
Our flagship Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Unit (CLEAR Unit) based at the Centre for Sports enables children living with disability to undertake exercise in a supported environment with our clinical expertise and research excellence.