The Timetabling team is responsible for timetabling teaching for the University.
- Timetabling production process and deadlines
- Slotting and module run confirmation
- Module delivery data
- Module delivery constraints
- Rooming, module registrations and accessibility
- Drafts and checking
- Publication, set allocation and late changes
- Set changes and late module registrations
- How you can help
The team is working in an agile manner so please get in touch via email and we will be happy to assist.
For help and advice on adding, changing or deleting modules from your programme, please refer to the Student Central Advice Team or your Student Support Co-ordinator (SSC). Please note that there are strict deadlines for the registration of modules.