The Timetabling team is responsible for timetabling teaching for the University.
- Timetabling production process and deadlines
- Slotting and module run confirmation
- Module delivery data
- Module delivery constraints
- Rooming, module registrations and accessibility
- Drafts and checking
- Publication, set allocation and late changes
- Set changes and late module registrations
- How you can help
The team is working in an agile manner so please get in touch via email and we will be happy to assist.