- NHS Direct National health line provides expert health advice, information and reassurance to the public.
- Access to Work can help you if your health or disability affects the way you do your job. It gives you and your employer advice and support with extra costs which may arise because of your needs. Find out more on the government access to work pages.
- Health and Safety Executive The role of the HSE is to prevent people from being killed injured or made ill by work.
- StepChange Debt Charity - Free Expert Debt Advice.
- Consumer Credit Counselling Service UK Debt Help Charity - Free debt advice.
- Citizens Advice Bureau The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Travel health information for people travelling abroad
Foreign and Commonwealth Office latest travel advice by country including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health.