Student Records and Curriculum Management is one of two departments within the Registry. The three main functional areas of the team are:
- International Students' Compliance
- Research Degrees
- Taught Student Information Management.
Key areas of work undertaken by the team include:
- Management of all student record information (taught and research), from enrolment through to final award.
- Management of student change in circumstance requests, eg withdrawal, suspension of study, changes to programme / award, mode of study.
- Management of the curriculum, working with colleagues in quality assurance roles across the University to ensure an accurate record of curricula structures and a clear audit of changes.
- Programme support for all taught and research programmes.
- Responsibility for the enforcing and developing of all regulations that are directly linked to the teaching and assessment of all students and the awards that our students achieve.
- Oversight of exam committee processes and training in this area.
- Ensuring accurate Tier 4/Student visa compliance, CAS administration and all of the accurate record keeping that this entails.
- Management of access control to the student records system; training and support for students and staff using the student records system.