EDIN grant winners
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Network (EDIN) awarded a number of grants to Oxford Brookes researchers to support multidisciplinary research and collaborations.
Congratulations to our first ever round of EDIN grant winners. They are:
- Dr Alon Lischinsky, Dr Dalila Massero and Dr Carmel Capewell: The mediated construction of gender-nonconforming identities: being and becoming a femboy
- Ms Jill Childs, Mrs Maxine Fletcher and Dr Sue Morón-García: Raising awareness of the menopause in the workplace
- Dr Hannah Klein-Thomas and Rachel Barbaresi: Diversifying creative spaces in Oxford
- Dr Louise Taylor and Mariama Sheriff: Applying Oxford Brookes research on anti-racism to increase equality, diversity and inclusion within the Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs
- Prof Simonetta Manfredi and Dr Michele Paule: Girls’ envisionings of careers in STEM
We are delighted to support these projects. They represent a range of cross-faculty collaboration and external partnerships, as well as illustrating just some of the richness and diversity of research that our network encompasses.