The University purchases a wide range of insurance covers relating to its students, staff, physical assets and potential liability to others. The Oxford Brookes University Insurance web site provides:
- information about the main insurance covers purchased by the University
- roles and responsibilities of faculties and directorates
- general advice and good practice on the management of insurable risks
- access to certificates of insurance and other insurance related forms
- links to insurance related web sites.
For more details, please visit the Insurance Google Site.