We have a comprehensive range of intellectual expertise, equipment, and resources to drive your projects forward. We offer well-equipped laboratories and specialist resources, including the provision of facilities and workspace for new project teams.
In a thriving and stimulating environment, supported by the University’s Research and Business Development Office, we can:
- offer access to our wide network of experts so you can seek out the support and collaboration you need,
- partner with you on applications to tried and tested government-funded schemes such as Knowledge Transfer Partnerships or other research-funding institutions and charities,
- introduce university expertise into your research programmes through collaborative agreements,
- help nurture your fledgling project, with advice and support (RBDO link) on a diverse range of business processes, intellectual property and recruitment,
- produce advice in identifying commercial potential in your research.