Degrees and opportunities
- Develop skills and contribute to internationally recognised research.
- Get support from skilled staff.
- Flexible part-time or full-time options via programmes including MSc by research, MPhil, PhD, a Professional Doctorate in Nursing, and PhD by published work.
- Undertake a research project connected with work.
- High quality training facilities.
- Be part of the University's Graduate College and its training sessions and workshops.
- Undertake Faculty research methodology courses and attend seminars featuring eminent academics.
- Present work at the Annual Faculty Research Student Symposium.
- Get your study funded via full-time studentships.
- Gain public engagement experience.
- Contribute to the Faculty and Research Newsletter.
12 January 2023
This event offers an excellent opportunity for our hard-working PhD students to showcase their work and receive feedback from a wider audience. In addition to inspiring talks and informative posters, it is also a great chance to talk to our trusted suppliers and organisations who have kindly agreed to sponsor the event.