Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual
course page and use the equivalency table below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Minimum entry requirement:
Zimbabwe General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level
|A-level requirement||Zimbabwe General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level|
|AAB ||AAB |
|BCC ||BCC |
|CCD ||CCD |
- GCSE grade B / grade 5 equivalent: Grade B from Zimbabwe General Certificate of Education at Ordinary Level
- GCSE grade C / grade 4 equivalent: Grade C from Zimbabwe General Certificate of Education at Ordinary Level
- Minimum passing grade is E
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
Qualification equivalent to a UK bachelor degree:
Bachelor Honours Degree
Please check the individual
course listing and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our
|Bachelor degree requirement||Bachelor Honours Degree|
|2.1 (for direct entry)||2.1 / 65% / Upper Second Division |
|2.2 (for direct entry)||2.2 / 60% / Lower Second Division |
|Pass guide (for a pre-master's course)||3 / 50% / Third division |
Minimum English language requirements
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0-7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- GCE A Level Grade C or above in an essay-based subject (eg English Literature, humanities subjects). Not A levels in other languages or numeric-based subjects (eg French, Mathematics)
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills.
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please
contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.