RADAR (Research And Digital Assets Repository) is the institutional repository of Oxford Brookes University.
The role of RADAR is to share the intellectual product of Oxford Brookes freely and openly, either with the staff and students of Oxford Brookes or with the general public and global academic community.
You can use RADAR for:
- Save time.
- Create and reuse links to your video, audio, image and text resources.
- Share resources across courses and disciplines.
- Use existing resources in your teaching.
- Insert resource links from within Moodle.
- Find which Moodle courses use your resource.
- Promote your research globally.
- Store and share your research data.
- Access open research publications.
- Explore our artistic research collections.
- View examples of student research.
Explore our student research collections
- View reproductions of historical documents.
- Explore 3D models.
- Access our extensive photographic collections.
- Watch video interviews with prominent historical physicians.