Get help and support
If you would like to speak to us face to face (albeit remotely) come along to our Virtual Help Zone.
- The Virtual Help Zone is available 13.00-16.00 Monday to Friday during semester.
- Click on this Zoom link and you will enter the Help Zone waiting room.
- Once a member of staff is free, we'll let you into the meeting to help you with your query
We are not currently offering physical face to face Enquiry Desks but look forward to reintroduce this service when it is safe for students and staff to do so.
You can use our chat service for queries about using the library, including;
- how to find resources
- other general questions
To access chat, please use the 'click here to chat' button on the side of the page.
Chat is staffed 09.00-21.00 Monday to Friday and 12.00-18.00 Saturday and Sunday during semester.
- Email email@example.com for any queries relating to access, issues with online resources, referencing and any other general questions
- Email our e-resources team firstname.lastname@example.org to report problems with getting access to specific electronic resources
- For subject specific enquiries, contact your Academic Liaison Librarian
- For queries about borrowing, returning, renewing or reserving Library materials, email email@example.com
- Contact a senior member of the Library staff