Most courses at Brookes have their induction during Induction Week (18 - 22 September) and begin their teaching the week afterwards. However, there are some courses which start their inductions and teaching at different times. It's important to know if your course is one of these as it might mean starting your induction activities earlier.
Check below to see which week your induction will start. Exact dates and details of activities will be available to view no later than two weeks beforehand.
If your course is not mentioned on this page, your induction will begin as standard in the week commencing Monday 18 September.
- Foundation Art and Design and International Foundation Art and Design - induction begins on Tuesday 5 September
- School Direct (PGCEQ/D and UGAQ/D) and PGCE Without QTS (PGCE/D) - induction begins on Friday 8 September
- Humanitarian Action and Peacebuilding (MA) - induction begins on Monday 11 September
- Working with Children with Literacy Difficulties (PGCert) - induction begins on Wednesday 13 September
- National Award for SEN Coordination (PGCert) - induction begins on Thursday 14 September
- PGCE Post-Compulsory Education - induction begins on Monday 11 September
- Public Health (MPH) - induction begins with an online session on Thursday 14 September
- Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (PGDip) - induction begins on Saturday 16 September
- Coaching and Mentoring Practice (MA) - induction begins on Friday 15 September for distance learning students and Saturday 16 September for on-campus students