Are you hoping to use UCAS Extra and Clearing? Have you already applied and have no idea what your next steps are?Maybe you are starting your decision-making process about whether to come to university, full stop?
Oxford Brookes University have devised a programme to demystify the Extra and Clearing processes and tell you more about the level of support available to you at University.
By joining the Next Steps Explained programme, you’ll have access to the project portal including:
- interactive webinars with experts from Oxford Brookes, sharing their insights about how to ease the transition from school / college to University
- Q&As with our Student Ambassadors to get all your questions about university answered.
- Personal meetings with key university services such as the Finance Team and Inclusive Services
- informative videos that will debunk the key topics that can often confuse students
- signposted links to the right information you'll need to help you decide what to do next.
Everything on this project is designed to help you make your decision about university and what happens next. We’ll even offer you a VIP Open Day Experience and bespoke 1:1 support with your UCAS application as well.
This is a free programme available to all students in Year 13/2nd Year college.
Launch date 22nd February 2023. The link to the portal will be sent on that date to all those registered using the link below.
This activity support Gatsby benchmarks 3, 4 and 7.
Download our document to see how we have broken down which Gatsby Benchmarks our offerings can support with.
If you want to find out more about this project, you can sign up via the link below.
If you have any questions about this project, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com