Are you hoping to apply after the UCAS deadline?
Have you already applied but have no idea what your next steps actually are? Maybe you are not sure whether to come to university, full stop?
Oxford Brookes University are here to help. We have a free programme to demystify these processes. (We'll also tell you more about the level of support available to you at University, if you decide to come.)
After signing up for this project, you’ll have access to the portal, including:
- Informative videos that will debunk the key topics that can often confuse students
- Signposted links to the right information you'll need to help you decide what to do next.
- Insights into how to ease the transition from school /college to University
- Q&As with our Student Ambassadors to answer all your questions about university.
- The option of 1-to-1 meetings with Admissions, Finance and Inclusive Services. We want to help answer all your questions!
- We’ll even offer you a VIP Open Day Experience - think goodies, queue-jump and a place to chill, away from the crowds.
Everything on this project is here to help you with what comes next.
This is a free programme available to all students in Year 13/2nd Year college.
This activity support Gatsby benchmarks 3, 4 and 7.
Download our document to see how we have broken down which Gatsby Benchmarks our offerings can support with.
If you have any questions about this project, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com