There are lots of things to consider to prepare yourself for working life after Oxford Brookes:
- Writing and targeting your CV for the role that you are applying for, reviewed by Careers
- Do you know what your selling points are and how to promote yourself to employers?
- Have you got enough experience for the job you want to apply for? Could completing a virtual internship or volunteering help boost your CV?
- Have you researched employers in your chosen industry and do you know what skills and experience they ask for in applicants?
- Is your LinkedIn profile up to date and does it do yourself justice?
- Have you practiced for your job interview and/or assessment centre?
- Do you know where to look for roles in your industry and are you searching in the right places?
- Have you looked at the Brookes Connections career mentoring scheme that offers mentoring for Oxford Brookes students and alumni?