If you are unable to attend an exam at the scheduled date or time, you can apply for a changed assessment arrangement by Week 10 of the given semester for the following reasons:
- Religious observance
- Military service
- International/University representation in a sporting event
- Voluntary or paid work related to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic
- Similar activities undertaken by a dependent of the student for which there is a demonstrable support requirement on the student.
- Holidays, weddings, job interviews, work experience and travel arrangements (e.g. going home).
- A letter from an official of the relevant authority/organisation.
The changed examination date will normally be within the relevant resit examination session. If you need to change a resit examination date, then an alternative date that enables your progression will be agreed.