Bullying and harassment

A student who is aggrieved about the behaviour of a fellow student, who was not acting on behalf of either the University or the Brookes Union, may refer the matter to the appropriate Conduct Officer as provided for in the Student Conduct Procedure.

You can also find advice about other options and resources in the Brookes Behaviour Policy.

If a complaint alleges harassment and/or bullying by one or more members of staff, the provisions of the Policy and Procedure on Harassment and Bullying shall apply (with the complainant having the same rights as an aggrieved member of staff under that policy).