Student request forms

If you want to request a change to your registration with the University, for example if you would like to take approved temporary withdrawal or change your award aim, then you will need to complete the appropriate form.

The form you need to complete will depend on whether you are on the Undergraduate Modular Programme (UMP) or another course. Click one of the options below to be taken to the page containing the forms that apply to your course.|