Forms for all other taught courses

If you are studying on a course outside of the Undergraduate Modular Programme (UMP), the forms on this page will allow you to request changes in circumstance, for example if you need to change mode of study or request a period of approved temporary withdrawal.

If you have any queries regarding the forms on this page, or if you cannot find the form you are looking for, please contact Student Records & Curriculum Managment on