Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for Canada
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma - at least six grade 12 U or M in University preparation or University/college preparation courses
- At least five grade 12 courses in the following qualifications:
- Alberta High School Diploma
- British Columbia Certificate of Graduation
- Manitoba High School Diploma
- New Brunswick High School Diploma
- Newfoundland and Labrador High School Graduation Diploma
- Northwest Territories High School Diploma
- Nova Scotia High School Graduation Diploma
- Nunavut Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Prince Edward Island High School Graduation Diploma
- Saskatchewan Transcript of Secondary Level Achievement
- Yukon Certificate of Graduation
|A-level requirement||Equivalent grading|
- GCSE grade B / grade 5 equivalent: 60% in Maths in High School Diploma
- GCSE grade C / grade 4 equivalent: 50% in Maths in High School Diploma
- Please check the individual course listing and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our pre-master's courses.
|Bachelor degree requirement||Equivalent grading|
|2.1 (for direct entry)||2.8 GPA from a 4-year honours degree or 3.2 GPA from a 3-year non-honours degree|
|2.2 (for direct entry)||2.2 GPA from a 4-year honours degree or 2.7 GPA from a 3-year non-honours degree|
|Pass guide (for a pre-master's course)||2.0 GPA|
If you are a Canadian national then you will not have to prove your English language level for visa purposes. You will need to show that your English is at a high enough level to succeed on your chosen course which will normally be through your academic qualifications. However, we may ask for additional evidence in some circumstances, for example if your qualifications were taken elsewhere in another language.
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.