Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for Indonesia
- Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas/Madrasah Aliyah (SMA/MA) (Certificate of Graduation from Academic/Islamic Secondary School) PLUS a recognised foundation course.
Equivalencies for our foundation programmes
|Programme||A-level requirement||Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas/Madrasah Aliyah (SMA/MA) equivalency|
|Integrated 4-year foundation programmes||CCD||70% (7/10)|
|International Foundation Diploma||EE||60% (6/10)|
- GCSE grade B / grade 5 equivalent: 70/100 from Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas/Madrasah Aliyah (SMA/MA)
- GCSE grade C / grade 4 equivalent: 56/100 from Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas/Madrasah Aliyah (SMA/MA)
- UK BTEC Level 3 Equivalent: Diploma I (D1) / Ahli Pratama (A.P.)
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements, you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
Qualifications equivalent to a UK bachelor degree:
- Diploma IV (D4) / Sarjana Terapan (S.Tr.)
- Bachelor degree / Sarjana I (S1)
Please check the individual course listing for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our pre-master’s courses.
|Bachelor degree requirement||Equivalent grading|
|2:1 (for direct entry)||GPA 3.0|
|2:2 (for direct entry)||GPA 2.5|
|Pass grade (for a pre-master’s course)||Eight semesters, 144 credits, grade GPA 2.0 (or grade C)|
Minimum English language requirements
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 - 7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.