Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for Italy
- Diploma di Esame di Stato
- Diploma di Maturità (Tecnica/Professionale/Magistrale/Artistica/d'Arte Applicata) (when awarded up to and including 1998)
- Certificato di Specializazzione Tecnica Superiore is considered comparable to BTEC Level 4/SQA Higher National Certificate (HNC) standard
|A-level requirement||Diploma di Esame di Stato equivalency|
For standard requirements, GCSE equivalents will be met by passing relevant subjects in school leaving qualification (except English language, acceptance of which will be detailed below). Minimum passing grade is 60%
Please check the individual course listing for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement.
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
Diploma Accademico di Primo Livello
- Diploma di Mediatore Linguistico
- Laurea in Ingegneria
- Licenza di Accademia di Belle Arti
|Bachelor degree requirement||GPA|
|2.1 (for direct entry)||94/110 overall|
|2.2 (for direct entry)||84/110 overall|
|Pass guide (for a pre-master's course)||66 overall (18 in individual examinations taken)|
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0-7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills.
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.