Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for Pakistan
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with 60% average PLUS a recognised foundation course.
Equivalencies for our foundation programmes
|Programme||A-level requirement||Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) equivalency|
|Integrated 4-year foundation programmes||CCD||70% overall|
|International Foundation Diploma||EE||60% overall|
- GCSE grade B / grade 5 equivalent: 50% in Maths from Higher Secondary Certificate
- GCSE grade C / grade 4 equivalent: 33% in Maths from Higher Secondary Certificate
- Minimum passing grade is 33%
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements, you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
- Four years bachelor degree
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Please check the individual course listing for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our pre-master’s courses.
|Bachelor degree requirement||Equivalent grading|
|2:1 (for direct entry)||65% or GP 3.0|
|2:2 (for direct entry)||60% or GPA 2.7|
|Pass grade (for a pre-master’s course)||40% or GPA 1.0|
Minimum English language requirements
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 - 7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.