This part of the publication scheme covers how Oxford Brookes University makes and records its decisions.
Agendas, officers' reports, background papers and minutes from governing body, Council, academic boards, steering groups and committee
- The Oxford Brookes University Board of Governors is responsible for determining the overall mission of the University.
- Oxford Brookes University Board of Governors Statement of Primary Purpose
- Minutes of Board of Governors meetings
- Board of Governors standing orders
In addition to the VCG, the University also has an:
- Audit Committee
- Finance and Resources Committee
- Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee
- steering groups dealing with UK and international partnerships.
The University’s Academic Board holds primary responsibility for academic matters and is assisted by the Academic Enhancement and Standards Committee. Our academic faculties have their own Research and Knowledge Committees and Academic Enhancement and Standards Committees. If you require information relating to the work of these committees, please contact the University’s Information Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Information Management Office
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford OX3 0BP