This section provides organisational information about Oxford Brookes University's structures, locations and contacts.
Senior officers and information on the legal status of Oxford Brookes University
Information about the history of the institution and its development as a University.
- Board of Governors (including minutes of the meetings of our Board of Governors)
- The University's Vice-Chancellor's Group
- The University’s Academic Faculties and Departments
- The University’s Directorates, administration and professional services
- The University calendar including dates of our semesters
- News about the University
- University events
- University Open Days
Information about the location of our University campuses and how to contact the University, including our switchboard number, our enquiry centre for course information and our community liaison office:
Oxford Brookes University works in partnership with a number of regional further education colleges. You will find information about these partner organisations here: