Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
The University’s Annual Accounts (financial statements) contain a review which outlines our priorities and how they are being achieved
- Our current strategy and its key priorities
- Strategy to enhance the student experience
- Research strategy
- International strategy
- The University links its Estates strategy with sustainability and has strategies relating to travel, energy and space.
The University has an Academic Policy and Quality Office to ensure appropriate quality assurance and governance for its academic work.
- Information on our annual monitoring and review process can be found in our Quality and Standards Handbook
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education safeguards quality and standards at UK universities and publishes institutional reports.
- The Higher Education Statistics Agency publishes statistical information about Universities including some performance indicators.
- At a glance information on some of our results and achievements including awards and rankings and student statistics.
- The University Careers and Employment Centre develops links with employers and businesses.
- The University is active in developing knowledge transfer partnerships and consultancy.
- The University offers conference services and business meeting facilities.
- Admissions policy
- Regulations for specified programmes of study
- Statistical information including performance indicators can be found on the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) website
- Reports of reviews of Oxford Brookes by the Quality Audit and Assurance Agency (QAA)
- Information about our Research Assessment Exercise
- Information on teaching quality from the National Students Survey and the Higher Education Statistics Agency can be found on the Discover Uni website
Information about the University’s compliance with the Equality Act and the Equality Diversity and Inclusion annual report.
Information Management Office
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford OX3 0BP