Why wait until September when you can start your undergraduate degree in January?
We have a number of undergraduate courses available to international students that you can start in January. By starting your degree in January, you will follow the same course structure as the courses which start in September.
The application deadline for January entry is yet to be confirmed.
Every one of our courses is made up from both compulsory and optional modules, which makes it easy to tailor the programme to your requirements. Each course also offers the opportunity to take a work placement year. The courses for January entry are:
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Final year entry)
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management (Final year entry)
- BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Economics, Finance and International Business
- BA (Hons) Economics, Politics and International Relations
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
If you have any questions about starting your degree in January please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com