Clearing 2022 has now closed. However, if you have had individual circumstances that have impacted your ability to gain a place this year, we may still be able to consider you.
Clearing provides you with an opportunity if you have:
- decided to apply directly to university
- changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- missed your grades
- not got the offer you want
- decided to give university a go.
To view our Clearing course vacancies, please search through the course list below. This list is also available on the UCAS website.
If you'd like to find out more about applying to Oxford Brookes, there are a number of ways you can get in touch with us:
- Need help or advice with your application? Talk to our friendly admissions staff at email@example.com or call 0345 350 3699 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Got a question about the course you are interested in? We are here to help. Simply fill out this form and we will pass your query on to the right person.
- Want to find out more about Student Life at Oxford Brookes? Chat to our students in our online chat service, run by students, for students.
- Tuesday 5 July - Friday 12 August: 9am - 5pm
- Monday 15 August - Wednesday 17 August : 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 18 August - Friday 19 August: 8am - 6pm
- Saturday 20 August: 9am - 1pm
- Monday 22 August - Friday 26 September: 9am - 5pm
- Bank Holiday Monday 29 August: Closed
Take a virtual tour
Wondering what life on campus looks like? There are lots of opportunities to visit us in person. However, if you are unable to visit, you can take a virtual tour and explore our campuses, facilities and accommodation from the comfort of your own home. See our labs, learning spaces and library, or discover the best places to eat and socialise on campus.
Looking forward to joining us this September?
If you’re joining us through Clearing, you can still apply for a place in University accommodation for your first year of study.