Where will I live?
All full-time students at Oxford Brookes can apply for our halls. We guarantee accommodation for firm choice applicants starting in September who meet the application deadlines.
Oxford Brookes offers accommodation for new and existing full-time students who wish to live in our halls and shared houses.
Unfortunately, part-time students are not eligible to live in university-managed or partnership accommodation.
Oxford Brookes University's Halls of Residence and Accommodation Services comply with The Student Accommodation Code of Practice. Further information on the code can be found on the SAC Website.
- Meet new people, enjoy living independently, and make yourself at home here at Oxford Brookes
- Join in the social events and activities that we organise throughout the year
- Live in a safe, supportive environment with hall staff on site 24/7
- Get to lectures, into the city centre and back to your halls for free on the BROOKESbus service
- Option to live in halls throughout your studies
There are a lot of benefits to living in halls in your first year. You get to meet new people, there are social events you can attend, and it is hassle free because most of your living costs are included in your hall fees. This page gives you some information about what you can expect.
Everything you need to know about applying for your accommodation - including information for students with a medical condition or disability, couples and families, international students, estranged students, and care leavers.
Find out about the specific accommodation options available for education, healthcare, and Art Foundation students.
How to prepare, what to bring, and when to arrive. Here's what you need to know about moving into halls.
Find out how to pay your accommodation fees, and view the rent instalment options available to you.
- Monday-Thursday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Phone lines are open Monday-Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm