Getting your CAS

To apply for a Student visa (previously Tier 4), you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).

Any student who requires a Student visa to study in the UK will need a CAS in order to make their visa application.

Follow the process below that applies to your personal circumstances. If you have any questions about the process, please contact ISAT.

 Announcement Can you extend your Student visa to complete a resit?

See more details