You will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, known as a CAS, to apply for a Student visa. We use CAS Shield, an online self-service system, which allows you to upload all the vital information and documents that our Applicant Compliance Team needs to issue your CAS. To contact the team, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)345 350 3699.
To get your CAS you will need to complete the following first:
- Make an application to Oxford Brookes.
- Meet the conditions of your offer of a place at Oxford Brookes (for example, English language, academic or any other outstanding conditions).
- Accept your offer as a firm place.
- Pay your deposit.
Prepare evidence documents (for example passport, copies of any previous UK visas and previous CAS, copies of any previous visa refusal letters)
Receive a CAS Shield invitation from us
Check that your details on CAS Shield are correct
Upload your evidence and financial documents on your CAS Shield portal (follow CAS Shield instructions)
- Update your visa status on CAS Shield once your CAS has been issued
- If you have any questions about getting a CAS before starting a course at Oxford Brookes, please contact the Applicant Compliance Team by using the chat function on CAS Shield, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)345 350 3699.