Student transfer arrangements

Advice for students wishing to transfer into, within or out of Oxford Brookes University.

Transferring into the University

If you are a student wishing to transfer into Oxford Brookes University from another higher education course, you should read the Accreditation of Prior Learning Regulations before submitting your application.

Transferring out of the University

If you would like to transfer out of Oxford Brookes to another higher education course, please read the advice for students on Leaving the University.

You can request a printed transcript at any time during or after your studies, which will incur a fee of £10. Please visit Certificates award verification and transcripts and follow the instructions under Transcripts. For information about your GPA, please refer to the Grade Point Average page. 

Transferring within the University

If you wish to change your subject of study within Brookes, please read the advice available on our Subject changes page.