You can view your programme of study via the 'My Record & Results' page on Student Information. The page includes:
- Programme contacts: Details of contacts such as your Academic Adviser, Programme Lead and Student Support Co-ordinator. Your Academic Adviser/Student Support Co-ordinator should provide guidance regarding the modules that need to be taken throughout your course.
- Modules taken with results: Your programme of study so far, showing when you took the modules (in which academic session) and your results to date.
- Your future programme: The modules in your programme of study in future academic sessions.
- Average details: Your overall average calculated from the acceptable modules which you have passed thus far.
- How to add/delete modules: You should be able to add/delete modules from your programme. You should try to register a programme of study with an even load of modules in each semester during the appropriate module registration window.
- Error messages and warnings indicating a problem with your programme. Please see error messages below for more guidance.
- How to apply for exceptional circumstances: Please see the exceptional circumstances pages for more information.