We consider a broad variety of qualifications that are on the UCAS tariff including:
- A-levels / AS-levels,
- Access to Higher Education Diploma,
- BTEC qualifications (e.g. Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, Extended Diploma),
- Cambridge Pre-U subjects,
- Extended Project,
- Irish Leaving Certificate,
- Scottish Highers,
- Welsh Baccalaureate.
There are many different ways of achieving 112 UCAS Tariff points.
Some of the most common ways are:
- 3 A-levels – Grades BBC, or A*CD.
- 2 A-levels plus 2 AS – Grades BB+bb, or AB+cc.
- 2 A-levels plus 1 AS plus Extended Project – Grades BB+b+C, or AB+a+D.
- 1 A-level plus BTEC Diploma – Grades B+DM, or D+DD.
- BTEC Extended Diploma – Grades DMM.
- Access to HE Diploma – Grades D21 + M21 + P3, or D15 + M30.
You can also use the UCAS Tariff Calculator to assess your likely or actual points total.