We consider a broad variety of qualifications that are on the UCAS tariff including:
- A-levels / AS-levels,
- Access to Higher Education Diploma,
- BTEC qualifications (e.g. Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, Extended Diploma),
- Cambridge Pre-U subjects,
- Extended Project,
- Irish Leaving Certificate,
- Scottish Highers,
- Welsh Baccalaureate.
There are many different ways of achieving 136 UCAS Tariff points.
Some of the most common ways are:
- 3 A-levels – Grades AAB, or A*AC.
- 2 A-levels plus 2 AS – Grades A*A+bb, or AA+aa.
- 2 A-levels plus 1 AS plus Extended Project – Grades AA+a+B, or AB+a+A*.
- 1 A-level plus BTEC Diploma – Grades A+DD.
- BTEC Extended Diploma – Grades DDD.
- Access to HE Diploma – Grades D39 + M6, or D42 + P3.
You can also use the UCAS Tariff Calculator to assess your likely or actual points total.