We consider a broad variety of qualifications that are on the UCAS tariff including:
- A-levels / AS-levels,
- Access to Higher Education Diploma,
- BTEC qualifications (e.g. Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, Extended Diploma),
- Cambridge Pre-U subjects,
- Extended Project,
- Irish Leaving Certificate,
- Scottish Highers,
- Welsh Baccalaureate.
There are many different ways of achieving 96 UCAS Tariff points.
Some of the most common ways are:
- 3 A-levels – Grades CCC, or ACE.
- 2 A-levels plus 2 AS – Grades CC+bb, or CD+aa.
- 2 A-levels plus 1 AS plus Extended Project – Grades CC+b+C, or BC+c+D.
- 1 A-level plus BTEC Diploma – Grades C+MM.
- BTEC Extended Diploma – Grades MMM.
- Access to HE Diploma – Grades D9 + M27 + P9, or M45.
You can also use the UCAS Tariff Calculator to assess your likely or actual points total.