We consider a broad variety of qualifications that are on the UCAS tariff including:
- A-levels / AS-levels,
- Access to Higher Education Diploma,
- BTEC qualifications (e.g. Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, Extended Diploma),
- Cambridge Pre-U subjects,
- Extended Project,
- Irish Leaving Certificate,
- Scottish Highers,
- Welsh Baccalaureate.
There are many different ways of achieving 128 UCAS Tariff points.
Some of the most common ways are:
- 3 A-levels – Grades ABB, or A*AD.
- 2 A-levels plus 2 AS – Grades AA+bb, or AB+aa.
- 2 A-levels plus 1 AS plus Extended Project – Grades AB+a+B, or AA+b+C.
- 1 A-level plus BTEC Diploma – Grades A+DD.
- BTEC Extended Diploma – Grades DDM.
- Access to HE Diploma – Grades D33 + M9 + P3, or D30 + M15.
You can also use the UCAS Tariff Calculator to assess your likely or actual points total.