Students from Japan have been coming to Oxford Brookes University for many years and we currently have a large number of Japanese students enrolled at the University.
We are one of the UK's leading modern universities, and with our innovative teaching methods and the support we offer our students you will achieve results that are internationally respected and a degree that will open doors in the global employment market.
Whether you’re looking to pursue your passion, further your career, or move in a new direction, we have a wide range of degrees that can help you achieve your goal.
Not sure where to start? Here are some popular courses studied by students from Japan.
Undergraduate minimum entry requirements
- Kōtō Gakkō Sotsugyō Shōmei Sho 高等学校卒業証書 (Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate) PLUS a recognised foundation course.
- Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency table at the link below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Postgraduate minimum entry requirements
- 学士 Gakushi (Bachelor degree).
- 高度専門士 Kōdo Senmonshi (Advanced Diploma).
- Please check the individual course page for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table at the link below to work out your specific requirement.
Applying to a university in the UK is a simple process - this video will show you what you need to do or you can read more about how to apply.
Oxford Brookes has representatives around the world who can advise you about study options at the University and can help you fill in an application form free of charge. If you would like help, contact one of our local agents from the list below.
The British Council also has offices worldwide and can help you find out more about Oxford Brookes and how to apply.
2F Nissei Building East
Takagi Building 3F